Your Certified Dog Trainer
Kim Silver CPDT-KA, KPA-CTP
- Is skilled in using positive teaching and training techniques with you and your dog to make training fun and engaging.
- Is educated about using science and behavior-based methods to make training more efficient and effective.
- Has the ability to customize a training program specifically designed to help you and your dog communicate and succeed together.
- Participates in programs for quality assurance and continuing education to ensure the training you receive is based on modern research and technology without pain, force or fear and without electronic, prong or choke collars.
- Pledges to teach and train using force-free principles so that you not only get fast results, but you build a strong bond with your dog at the same time.